Friday, October 9, 2009

6-1 Ducks Over Bruins: Timmy Gets Lit Up. Our PP Sucks Again!

As excited as I was about finally watching a Bruins game, I realized I had other plans made for yesterday that would take place exactly as the Bruins game was starting. My TV, Neighbors and the closest person next to me should be thankful I missed that game. Just reading through and watching the highlights were painfully frustrating. The breakaway save that bounced off the shooter and went back in. Hunwick getting worked again. 0 for 6 on the Power Play... LAME.

Of course, I didn't help my frustration as I decided to glace at the Boston.com forums and read through all of the "JEREMY JACOBS SUCKS! THE BRUINS ARE AWFUL" threads. Why do I do this to myself?

Anyway, on a positive note, Sturm scored, which is nice to see. 2 Goals so far, keep it up Sturmz

Not much going on tonight hockey wise. Florida at Carolina and Dallas at Calgary...yay. If I end up watching any hockey tonight, I'll probably check out the Dallas/Calgary game as I got Ott and Jokinen going for my fantasy team tonight. Not very exciting.

Toronto Watch(10/9/09)
Last Game: Toronto 1 - Ottowa 2
Toronto's League Rank: 30th (0-2-1)
Bruins 2010 1st Round Pick: 1st

Go B's!

No comments:

Post a Comment