Sunday, October 18, 2009

4 - 1 Coyotes Over Bruins: The Rollercoaster Ride Continues.

Another awesome then crappy performance by the Bruins. Fortunately, I did not watch to much of it as I was in the middle of a poker game, but I heard that damn horn they have in Phoenix enough times to know that we were losing.

I would have been more accepting of the loss if it was a bit closer. Once the Bruins can get back to those 2-1, 3-1, 3-2 games consistently, that's when they're in the zone.

Coyotes are looking like the real deal...could Gretzky really been THAT BAD of a coach? Naaaah!

But guess what? That's right! Toronto lost AGAIN! They're in rough shape...another big loss too, 4-1. Damn, glad I'm not a Maple Leafs fan.

Toronto Watch(10/18/09)
Last Game: Toronto 1 - NY Rangers 4
Toronto's League Rank: 30th (0-6-1)
Bruins 2010 1st Round Pick: 1st (With Lottery Win)

Go B's!

No comments:

Post a Comment