Thursday, January 7, 2010

4-1 Bruins Over Sens: Another One Bites The Dust

Yet another injury results after the Offensive smoke show against Ottowa on Tuesday. Ference has a pulled groin and will be out for 6 weeks. Awesome...

Now my first thought when I read this was, "Hey, maybe we should start looking into picking up Chris Chelios". Then I read this. Guess thats not gonna happen any time soon... time to retire.

So what should we do? Ference is out, as is Stuart for the foreseeable future, Wideman's game is still shaky at best, Hunwick is still pretty inconsistent with his play, Boychuk is still pretty green, Morris has been battling injury and Chara has had some work done on his left hand (I think it's his left as you can see it bandaged up when his glove is off). We have McQuaid, but I really haven't been to impressed with his play. Wozniewski is a clown, just look at his P-Bruins photo. But other then McQuaid and Wozniewski, we don't have much else to pull from in Providence. I really felt like we had more depth at the D position, but I guess I was wrong.

We'll either have to deal with it and hope we have no further injuries or try to pluck up a free agent somewhere that won't be a big cap hit. Going to be a lot of pressure on T&T (Thomas and Tuukka) to perform above expectations. Lets just hope neither of them go down...

Toronto Watch(1/7/10)
Last Game: Toronto 2 - Flyers 6
Toronto's League Rank: 27th (15-20-9)
Bruins 2010 1st Round Pick: 4th (1st With Lottery Win)

Go Bruins!

No comments:

Post a Comment